Re: 16" rims on 123

Has anyone have experience with 16" rims on a '81 300?

Well, not not really directly, but I do have them on my

126 which is basically a long 123. And they rawk oh my god how they rawk. I wouldn't go any bigger than this and you're gonna get some compromises in the ride (but not as much as I expected) and striaght line stability is affected a tiny bit, but oh mother of god does it handle.

The difference between 16 and 15 is quite profound. Much moreso than the difference between 14 and 15.

Reply to
Richard Sexton

I did 15", this may help you

Darrell