Re: Arnie is no girlie man.

You must squeal like a fat pig Nick since Ack has claimed he reads nothing written by Photographer.

Reply to
Ken Ehrett

They are the lamest of the lame. Not to mention boring as well. They have only a few comebacks and they have used up them today. They just do not stop to think how their posts make them look.

Reply to
photographer