Re: Cheaper stainless door sill plates?

Too bad they look like shit

RichieP

Cheaper Mercedes-Benz? Quality is not cheap and that is why we fabricate our > stainless door sill plates from the best stainless that is over 1/16" thick. > W engrave each letter and number with a costly German cutter on the CNC > machine. Unlike many accessories sold, our will never break or stop > enhancing the doorway of your Mercedes everytime you open the door. The > letters are cut at adepth that does not collect dirt. These plates install > in fifteen minutes and require no skill at all. > Our aim is to remove 95% of the plastic threshold cover from view and > enhance your sense of pride in your well-made automobile with plastic > thrteshold covers. All 124 and 126 have the same problem: plastic all across > the doorway in an otherwise classy car. Contact me for complete info. > snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com > > >
Reply to
RichieP

Dude these really look terrible. And also just so you know this is not a binaries group so you shouldn't be posting pictures here. Put a link in your post if you want people to see your awful garbage.

Reply to
Yelsie Thompson