Re: ipod wired connection to command system on 2003 cl500

Just curious, but isn't the iPod's signal coming out at "headphone" level and not "line level" so there would be a signal mismatch?

Has any one out there successfully added an aux-in jack to the command system?
Reply to
Mark Ichiyama

Headphone level and line level are usually extremely close at most volume ranges. You usually don't end up overdriving a line-level input before you end up with distortion by overdriving the headphone amp. At least, not with anything I've ever used.

--Paul

** Note "removemunged" in email address and remove to reply. **
Reply to
Paul Wylie

It works fine in my home environment plugged into my reciever and I would expect it to work fine there as well.

jfm

Reply to
John Mazan