RE: REBUTTAL!!! from 1SourceAutoWarranty.com

John, I question the validity of this person as I can find NO RECORD of

>this individual having a warranty with us.

Look Mr. Pandolfi, I don't know what your game is. It's under Stephen Horrillo and Shake Potoukian contract# 102-019952. I've found many complaints against your company and the list is growing. Chris in claims knows who I am as does your salesman Troy Hale, and I'm sure you do too. Lets let these URLs speak for themselves. For now all I ask is for what I paid for, my car properly fixed, and the money I was put under duress to pay these last two times. You can still put things right. I'm still willing to give you that opportunity. If you guys change your attitude I'll be happy to report the outcome. You want to play hardball? I'm up for that as well. Just remember, "those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." If you know what I mean.

-----Original Message----- From: JOHN CARR [mailto: snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net] Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 7:18 PM To: snipped-for-privacy@stephenhorrillo.com Subject: REBUTTAL!!!

John, I question the validity of this person as I can find NO RECORD of this individual having a warranty with us. Regards, Marc Pandolfi Internet Sales Manager 1SourceAutoWarranty.com -----Original Message----- From: JOHN CARR Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 3:39 PM To: snipped-for-privacy@1SourceAutoWarranty.com Subject: COMMENTS, PLEASE! Anyone have a bad experience with 1SourceAutoWarranty.com Car Extended Warranty? Right from the beginning I've had problems with them. I took my car to the dealer and

1Source refused to pay what the dealer was asking for the price for the starter and labor so I had to pay the difference. Ended up paying $150 on a warranty that's zero deductible and their most costly option, "The Diamond Plan." This time they are holding me up by sending out a claims adjuster and the dealer has been waiting for two days for an answer. My Internet research has turned up numerous people with similar complaints. The attitude of the people at claims department (Sherman and Chris) is just horrible. So I tried to call the sales department. It's amazing to see how even their attitude changed once they got my check. The sales department was SO nice. Until they got my check. Now if I call the sales department, the second they realize I'm not calling to buy their warranty, they transfer me instantly to the claims department. They don't even say they are. No goodbye, nothing, just click! I've never had to struggle like this with an auto warranty company. I paid all this money for peace of mind and all I'm getting is grief. All 1sourceautowarranty.com victims please contact me. Let's get together a class action lawsuit. If we band together maybe we can get them to honor their contractual agreements. There's power in numbers. Any other ideas on what to do in a case like this? Stephen Horrillo snipped-for-privacy@stephenhorrillo.com
Steve Horrillo

In their defense, they're not a total scam. They did pay for part of the repairs. It's that they intimidate, discourage, and deny valid claims. And then have a cocky attitude. Like they're untouchable. I've even tried to call the sales department and as soon as they figure out it's not a sales call they hang up or foward the call the Claims. It made me feel like I hit a brick wall. They also ruined the relationship I had with two Chevy dealers. One of dealers I had been going to for 6 years. The recent one I originally picked up my Vette from. Now neither of them will touch my car again after what 1SourceAutoWarranty.com put them through.

One of my relatives worked for both dealerships in the past as a mechanic and he said he never saw problems like this with other warranty companies. Mind you, I can understand them trying to chop down the dealer's price, lord knows the dealers are no boyscouts. But when it hurts the consumer, that's when the Authorities and the Press tend to want to investigate. I'm a busy person and I don't have time for this sort of game playing let alone having my car tied up needlessly. I'd rather be enjoying life. I've been up all night because of this. I just want to have the peace of mind to know that if me or my wife or god forbid my handicapped mom breaks down they won't be given the shake down.

And what really irks me is they have denied claims for safety devices like my side mirror and the last time for brake rotors. Hers a sample contract

I havethe Diamond plan. You tell me if I'm wrong. And just look at the"Experience" section of this website...
It just disgusts me to seethis sort of marketing. I hate to use my connections in the Media to resolvepersonal things but in this case I'm seriously considering putting it out onthe Wire.

Reply to
Steve Horrillo