Re: Saddam will be executed

Your cite, Junkman.

> >So what if a few Americans got to admire it after the event. >> >> Iraqis never went anywhere near it to admire it. > >Say's who?

Your cite, Junkman.

> >Who care's what happened to it afterwards. >> >> We did since we got the plane and the pilot without any interference >> from a third party. > >You really think Americans could move around freely in the Iraqi war zone?

Where was the airport again, Junkman?

> >Greg says Iraq captured an IF-14, you say they didn't, you now try to >> >back-pedal. >> >> Groggy claims that the Iraqis captured the F-14 during a battle in >> which they overrun an Iranian forward airfield which makes him a huge >> liar as usual. > >This from a liar??

Heh, even you recognize Procter's a pathological liar.

Reply to
Bogart

"Upon landing, the plane was surrounded by up to 20 US technicians, which took care about the aircraft and the pilot..."

SPANKed AGAIN by your own cite, Fatman.

Reply to
Bogart

"Upon landing, the plane was surrounded by up to 20 US technicians, which took care about the aircraft and the pilot....."

"The ?captured? Tomcat .....were then flown to Saudi Arabia (but only after their ?new? US pilots refused to fly them before they were inspected and repaired by US technicians), and then throughoutly inspected, before being destroyed and burried in the Saudi desert."

SPANK.

Reply to
Bogart

You were saying?