recommend online store for s500 interior parts

hello, the storage box for the driver's seat is loose and maybe has broken panel. Where would be a good place to get these parts?

Thanks,

Oskar

2001 s500 AMG.
Reply to
pheonix1t

I guess that you mean the storage box in the door.

I don't believe you can get it elsewhere than Mercedes.

The original one is glued on and is a bit of a pain to get out. But the pleasure afterwards, that things are in good order, is worth the trouble.

Reply to
Jens