Right head light only works in cold weather - 1989 300E

Any one have any ideas? I still haven't solved it...

Reply to
Bob

well not much choice really. It has to be a lose contact. Change in temperature makes the contact. Cold will make metal contract more than plastic. In short, 'wiggle' all the associated contacts when it's warm outside and watch for the light to come on

cheers

Reply to
Guenter Scholz

Try spinning the fuse, or inserting another fuse. Left and right headlights are fused separately, I believe.

Reply to
coolmale48