Same headrests CLK and C-class

A previous owner mounted DVD-screens in the back of the front headrests. I´m puttin the DVD equipment in my other car, so what about the holes in the headrests, is it the same headrests as in a ordinary C-class so I can buy them at any scrapyard? The CLK is a 2001.

/Peter, Sweden

Reply to
Peter

I am continually perplexed by the seeming desire of many members of humanity to strive to spend the maximum possible amount of time staring at a balogna spewing video screen.

I am sorry that did not answer your query.

I am sure someone else will be able to.

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

The DVD player was the only reason why I bought this CLK, I searched for one with this equipment for a long time, payed to much for the car wich is in a truly horrible condition. I will build in the DVD in our Range Rover so me and my wife can sit in the backseat watching Moto GP while my son, 4 years old are driving and his sister, 2, is reading the map. I guess Mr Greek has a lot of kids that is very interrested in watching the nature passing by, and they dont fall to sleep in middle of the day while driving the 1,5 hours to their grandparents in the countryside.

Ofcourse I would never buy such a thing for money, I promise You. But now that I sort of got it for free I might as well get some use for it. We tried it on the kids on a one hour trip in the CLK and watching a movie really keeps the kids calm and friendly to eachother. Not one time did we hear: "-huuuuuaaa, when are we there?"

"greek_philos> A previous owner mounted DVD-screens in the back of the front headrests. > I´m

I am continually perplexed by the seeming desire of many members of humanity to strive to spend the maximum possible amount of time staring at a balogna spewing video screen.

I am sorry that did not answer your query.

I am sure someone else will be able to.

.
Reply to
Peter

Philosophizers often have a difficult time getting it together well enough to procreate.

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Your superior experiences in this matter are undoubtedly quite relevent.

Still, merely because you can control your children by filling their minds with refuse does not mean that there is a lack of reasonable alternatives. Of course, if they already ingest huge quantities of video mass media there is no point in any other course of action.

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer
1) Not all material on DVD is "refuse".

2) Either you had the patience of Job or exceptional children or they fall asleep for the duration.

3) You are theorising from a no-kids situation...

;-) DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling