self leveling?????????

I know there have been a few post on the subject already so please excuse me.

s500 car 140 body w/ self leveling

ride has gotten very truck like so I assume there is some problem in there. Is there a site with pictures or anything that can help with fixing?

Reply to
BS

have heard the shocks are a 2 part system oil in one half nitrogen gas in the other

when the seals go it fills the gas side with oil & rides like a truck.

the parts are not that bad but i forget were to get them. will look it up & if i have the web site will send it to you

case

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
IF YOU CAN'T SWIM DON'T JUMP IN

the parts are not that bad but i forget were to get them. will look it up & if i have the web site will send it to you __________________________________________ Try

Rockman59

The shocks for my TE were $600 each list, $270 off the web.

Reply to
Harry Graham