83 300D Throttle Bushing

At least I think its a throttle bushing. It seems that the linkage from the throttle to the firewall connects through a rubber bushing. This piece has separated and I need a new one. I wanted to verify that it is called a throttle bushing. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Viper

it may be called the throttle linkage twist rod bushing

Reply to
T.G. Lambach