Shop recommendation to fix Becker Corona?

What shop do you guys like for fixing a Becker Corona stereo out of a

1972 280SE?

TIA, Jeff

Reply to
rhinesj

Becker, in New Jersey.

They love the oldies.

Reply to
Richard Sexton

Oh yeah! I forgot... Saddle Brook, NJ... guy name Horst

Tiger

This place was recommended to me (and is highly regarded by the friend who suggested it), but I haven't actually dealt with them myself yet:

Walter Odemer 1516 W. Magnolia Blvd. Burbank, CA 91506 (818) 846-2819

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Miller