83 240D becker radio

pulling out the pioneer CD to replace it with a becker europa mdl 683 that matches the knobs for the ac controls. Looks better, Does anyone know what becker was supplied by the factory for this 240D? I'll be patching the radio back in, as the connectors from the orig radio have been cut.

TIA Rob

Reply to
robrjt

pulling out the pioneer CD to replace it with a becker europa mdl 683 that matches the knobs for the ac controls. Looks better, Does anyone know what becker was supplied by the factory for this 240D? I'll be patching the radio back in, as the connectors from the orig radio have been cut.

TIA Rob

Reply to
robrjt

. Looks better, Does

Alpine? (my ml270 cdi 2000 got it becker nav+alpine charger cd player)

at the same time, hi everybody. ML 270 cdi

44°10'N - 8°19'E
Reply to
stefano

No, Becker. Usually Europa although Mexico could be ordered too.

Reply to
Richard Sexton

Reply to
robrjt