SL500 1996 AC/clima control

Hello

My AC/Clima control is stuck i automatic. It dosn't change if I press other buttons. The only button that works is the (roll)button that controls the level of heat.

Any suggestions.

Michael Denmark

Reply to
mbs

Yes, the button sticks. Take out the unit, using the same keys you would to remove a stereo, clean it off, and put it back in. The keys are like $12 at the stealership if you don't have a set. If the button is broken, you will need to either get it repaired, or find a used one. They pop up on eBay from time to time for a reasonable price.

Reply to
Kenneth P. Stox

You need a new pushbutton assssembly. THey're cheap used and very expensive new or rebuilt. Look on ebay.

Reply to
Richard Sexton