SRS WARNING LIGHT

I have a 124 series E220 and for the last few weeks every now and again the srs warning light comes on for a few seconds only on my usual short trips. If I call an auto electrician presumably as the "fault" is intermittent it will be difficult to trace.Has anyone had this problem?

Reply to
3898johnm

Hm,

I'd check the slip rings on the steering first, that's probably the most simple explanation.

Cheers, ws

Reply to
ws