steering fuel leek from ML 320 HELP

it start leeking... not much but I see it in garage and every 2 week have to added more do you know if I can change myself but what do I have do or how much aprox. can cost me to fix? I would be happy if somebody could answer... Please guys help

Reply to
<skyzone3

Impossible to help much, since you haven't even identified where the fluid is coming from. It could be anything from a leaking connection on a hose, to the pump or steering unit. I would say your best bet is to take it to a good independent shop that works on MB.

Reply to
trader4