C180 : Nokia Phone Connecting Cable/Kit

Hi

Can anyone point me to details as to how this cable is wired, pinouts etc.? Apparently all the electronics are already in the car and the dealership want around $250 for the "mounting kit". The car is a 2005 C180 saloon. Thanks

Reply to
scoobs

I wonder if this will apply to a 2003 C240 sedan also.

Inquiring minds want to know. I hope there is somebody out there who knows or has a schematic.

Thanks also.

scoobs wrote:

Reply to
Omy