The Radio wont work

Every time my battery dies my radio wont work.. I think i need the codes for it but i dont know wear to get it from. I found out why the battery died and fixed the problem. If anyone know the codes plz help. I have A 1988 Mercedes 300 SEL!

Thanks Anwar

Reply to
Anwar

They all differ. I assume its a blaupunkt. You will need to get it reset unfortunitly. It costs aroung £25 - £25

for it but i dont know wear to get it from. I found out why the battery died and fixed the problem. If anyone know the codes plz help. I have A 1988 Mercedes 300 SEL!

Reply to
Bhoona