Tire opinion for S500V4 with sport package

Anyone have an opinion regarding the best all-around tire for an '05 S500V

4-matic with the 18" AMG wheels (sport package)? Original tire size is 245/45-18

I'm primarily interested in all season use and longevity.

I know, what did I buy the car? How could I not?

Reply to
Rick

If winter snow and ice performance is very important, then I'd get the Nokian All Weather NR tires.

If snow or ice is not an issue, then I would get pure 3 season performance tire... I like the General UHP tire.

Reply to
Tiger