tires

Could anyone tell me what tires are the best for '92 400SE ? Thanks!

Reply to
Mark

Touring or performance?

Reply to
Richard Sexton

I'd take a look at Goodrich Traction T/A's. They are sport touring tires which I have on my 300SD. I've been very impressed with them in terms of wet traction, handling and ride. Previously I had Michellin MXVs, which were absolutely awful on wet pavement, easily slipping from a start under even modest acceleration. Had Pirelli P4000's next, which were excellent, much better wet performance, probably would have stayed with them, except no longer made in the size I need. The Goodrich T/A's are also very reasonably priced.

Reply to
trader4

Reply to
Joel Johnson