Touch up paint

Where's the best place to get touch up paint, I have an '87 560sl. I think the paint code is 355H. A MB dealer, somewhere on line? The car has been repainted quite nicely but I don't know by who.

Thanks, Ken

Reply to
Ivegonemad

Dealer or some aftermarket paint store can mix you a batch... There is some online but I don't know who.

Reply to
Tiger

The message from snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Ivegonemad) contains these words:

If you have the correct paint-code, lifted from your data-card[1], then your Merc dealer can supply you with aerosol cans of the correct paint. I think, though am not sure, that they can supply small brush-applied tubes of paint as well.

If you do not have the data-card, do not worry, as they should be able to raise the car details from the chassis number.

Reply to
Gerald L R Stubbs

Go to

The paint matched perfectly on my Maple Yellow SL.

Reply to
Benz450SL

Reply to
Rowan Smith