touch up paint

Anyone know what touch up paint I need for my burgundy 1999 outback with the gold-ish bottom. It is the gold I need, no soobie dealers around here..... There is no paint code on my door so I am not sure how to figure it out.

Thanks!

Reply to
ploutos

look for a label under the hood, probably on a tower for the strut.

Thanks!

Reply to
Karma

go to one of the allsubaru.com or whatever places online and give them your VIN... they can find it for you based on that alone i imagine.

Reply to
Mike

PaintScratch has what you need: you will find out in seconds. They match paint well, I used it for my 22 year old car, and it matched it perfect.

Darrell

I have small dings on my driver side door form other car doors hitting. Could that be touched up using theis kind of paint? How difficult is it to apply?

How about the fading spots form being egged (by neighborhood kids in my old place)

Also, I have somehat big scratches on lower left fender (near the wheel) from hitting a curb. So it's dented alittle bit. Would you recommend against doing touching up in that area?

Reply to
amanda992004