Volvo blue 232 touch-up paint?

Where is the best place to get blue 232 touch-up paint? I presume that I will have to venture into the land of my Main Volvo dealer ..... it's many miles away.. Halfrauds have mixed me up a can of spray paint - which is a good match but they don't do the blue 232 touch-up paint

Reply to
SamWidge

Can't you spray a little into the cap and use a small brush to touch up?

Sam

Reply to
Sam

Ah!! Cunning plan Baldric, Thanks

Reply to
SamWidge

Toyota expected me to do this anyway, they charge me for a can of spray paint that comes with a little brush just for that purpose...

Reply to
Chris