Touch Up Paint

Anyone know of a good place to get some touch-up paint for my 93 ES300? There's a few paint chips I'd like to clean up (as you might guess), but overall the finish is in good shape. Should I just go to the local dealer?

Reply to
McPhallus

Get the color code from the label on the door frame and see if your local auto parts store carries it. If not, then try the Lexus dealer.

Reply to
Ray O

Or Toyota dealer. They should be able to match the color code as well.

Reply to
Viperkiller

the Toyota dealer can match the color code if the Lexus color code happens to be the same as one used in a Toyota.

Reply to
Ray O

Agreed.

Reply to