Tyre Pressures

Hi I've just bought a 200T and I need to inflate the tyres. However the pressures under the petrol cap have worn off and the 1 that is left is in German. Can anyone please tell me the correct tyre pressure?.

Many thanks

Cat

Reply to
Steven White

Can you type out the German text? (Surely the numbers are obvious?)

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

More important than the exact German number is - do you have German air?

mcbrue breathily under the bridge in the trailer down by the river

96 S420
Reply to
MCBRUE

Perhaps the pressure instead of pounds per square inch would be kilograms per square centimeter in german? ;-)

Reply to
sdp1s

I am glad you asked that question...!..

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

The tyre pressure should be about 2 bar (30 psi), but the point is that many of us were wondering why there is a language issue. Numbers are numbers...and I think we were wondering why it's so difficult to figure out the pressures.

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling