Tyre Pressures

I am trying to find the correct tyre pressure for my van Its a F reg Renault Master.

I'm after the required tyre pressures when the van is fully loaded.

I don't have a manual for the van, and cant seem to find anything on the internet for them.

TIA,

sQuicker

Reply to
sQuick

Have a look at your tyres, there should be something which says "Max Load xxxx kg (or Lb) at yy psi cold" - now what you need is the weight of the vehicle + load. Divide the total weight by 4, and work out what the percentage of the maximum load of the tyre is. Use that percentage maximum pressure figure to work out the correct pressure.

Reply to
Bob Davis

Also have a look at all the doors, probably around where the catch is, Most cars I've had have a sticker showing tyre pressures here.

Reply to
Stuart Gray