Is it still and SUV like that one?

Reply to
nick

Its this one.

America the Beautiful

Any good?

Reply to
nick

New motor and tranny but nobody wants to buy it with gas at $3.50 per gallon.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick" the fraud, obsessed over Americans again:

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Looks better than Nick's piece of shit. At least yours has paint.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Parking brake.

Lets recap. You said Mercedes don't have brake shoes. Ken provided you with a link to brakes shoes for Mercedes.

Conclusion: You're stupid.

Unlike you I know all about brakes. Fer instance......

2004 Mach 1 - Brembo 13.0 inch vented disc - front Brembo 11.7 inch. disc - rear

Now waddle off and eat your shit sandwich, Fatty.

PS: Ken says " Tell that fat turd I want my brake shoes. "

Reply to
Mrs Ken Ehrett

He knows Dodge makes a good truck.

Reply to
America the Beautiful

Not long enough, he's still conscious. :)

Hit the bong again, Asshappy. And no, you can't have nekkid pics of Ken no matter how much you try and charm me.

Reply to
Mrs Ken Ehrett

They don't.

Some handbrake shoes?

Conclusion: You're a hapless old bag who knows nothing about cars.

So?

You googled some trailer park junker.

Two points to consider, "ken" is obese, we know this because you posted "his" weight and height, and secondly "ken" is just your sockpuppet.

HTH.

Reply to
nick

If only you were slim enough to fit into a Prius...

Reply to
nick

WTF is a Prius?

Reply to
America the Beautiful

I bet it was shorter time than it took you to think of that reply.

Reply to
Anthropy

Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick" the fraud, obsessed over Americans again:

Says the fat fraud with junkers all over his front "yard" in Flitwick.

?image=filthyriverbackofnicks29sz.jpghttp://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn00796fc.jpg There's a clinical term for people like you who accuse others of what you do. You should look it up. It might be helpful in returning you to a basic state of mental health.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Why are you trying to stalk me, Larry?

What do you suppose that your obsessive stalking of me says about the state of your mental health?

Reply to
nick

Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick" the fraud, obsessed over Americans again:

Aside from your apparent admission that it's your filthy Flitwick hovel, let's hear your definition of "stalking" Fatass...

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Note the word "trying".

Your actions give a perfect example.

Reply to
nick

Claiming victory while suffering total defeat, "Baghdad Nick" the fraud, obsessed over Americans again:

Posting someone else's links is stalking..? We thought you understood English...

Reply to
Larry in AZ

WTF is a Prius?

Reply to