vdo clock value??

Can someone give me the value of a good working vdo windup clock for the 190 sl. the chrome is good, as is the dial paint. It keeps perfect time.

thanks

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Gunther

Windup? WIND-UP?? I thought car clocks have been electrical for decades. Even in a 190SL... Gosh...

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

I would say it is pretty high value... I don't know the pricing... you are going have to do research on this... How about calling up MB Classic hotline and ask them how much that clock will cost you to buy... you know...as if your car's clock doesn't work.

Then you take that price is automatically deduct 50%... and if you really want to get rid of it fast... deduct another 20% of that reduced figure...

Reply to
Tiger

Table/Item Description New Repcmt Used

36-66a Clock, -- -- $600.00

Reply to
Rugbyguy

Table/Item Description New Repcmt Used

36-66a Clock -- -- $600.00
Reply to
Rugbyguy

Mmm... then $240 for fast sell... or $300 for good price... I suggest you advertise in Star Magazine... mbca.org and hemming motor news

Reply to
Tiger

Thanks to all for the help.

Kevin