VITO CDI 110

I am a new comer for the Benz. Do anyone know to buy the second hand VITO CDI 110 is good or not ?

Thanks !

Patrick

Reply to
Patrick - townt.com

Your best bet is to look at your area's car guides... see what the ratings are. We do have some European contributors but not as much as American counterparts.

Reply to
Tiger

Tiger

Patrick is closer to you than to Europe, but still good advice.

Richard For caravanning tips and information visit

Richard Cole

Yes. I agree. But for this car the outlook of the VITO CDI 110 is great. It almost can take 6 people. And It can have space for my goods. I have try this car by test drive and the engine noise is acceptable. Although, this model is using diesel's engine CDI. Good running cost. But I only worry about the repair cost for this car. So I still haven't try to buy one.

"Tiger" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:4960c8ea$0$20307$ snipped-for-privacy@cv.net...

Reply to
Patrick - townt.com

You dont have to go only to a mecedes garage for repair or use mercedes parts, i assume that you have other option's if you go to mercedes dealers they will be expensive for part's and labour time

Reply to
Richard Bird

Ahh... Hong Kong... I see. We don't have Vito here though.

Reply to
Tiger

Exactly. In HK they do things more like we do... after all, we owned it for 155 years...

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Yes. I do have option for car repair. This model is HK model only? Oh, not, is this model only available in HK? British, Europe, US, China ..... not this model ?

"Richard Bird" ¦b¶l¥ó news:y188l.30227$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe13.ams ¤¤¼¶¼g...

¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:4960c8ea$0$20307$ snipped-for-privacy@cv.net...
Reply to
townt.com

Patrick - townt.com ha scritto:

A quite useful collection of user tests, consumer reports and civil transportation authorities statistics (including ADAC, just as an exemple) is:

This is only true for EU market, but I think it can partly answer to your question: simply look for the exact model and then read the short report.

I hope it helps. Bye!

Stefano

Reply to
Cordy

Cordy ha scritto:

Of course, you'll have to look for the equivalent V-series model... sorry. It's the name of the passenger version of Vito, here in Europe. And... now (if you want to buy a new one) it's called Viano. Slightly different in the front, btw.

Reply to
Cordy