W? Numbers

Does anyone know what is the W? number for the C Class 220CDI is?

Thanks in anticipation

John

Reply to
John Schofield

Hi!

The latest C-Class is called W203, the model before was called W202. I think just the latest C-Class has a 220CDI, so your desired model must be W203.

Reply to
Fabian Gorsler

Thanks Maybe I should have added that it was first registered in 2002. John

Reply to
John Schofield

Look at your VIN. Info is also back of your service booklet.

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

Thanks. Will do. John