well my time has come

i haven't a clue how to get this group on the internet. it was a given with WEBTV but i cant find it other wise.

thank you all for your help as i will be off kine soon with this addresses

if any one knows how to get it e mail me while it still works

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net

case

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
pool man

Go out to Google Groups and get signed up there for a membership or whatever. Then just sign in to your groups. I think you go to the main page of it and look for groups. I did that when AOL gave up its interface to the newsgroups. Or maybe some real computer guy is on here.

mcbrue tryingtohelply under the bridge in the trailer down by the river

96 S420
Reply to
mcbrue

Go to:

Then bookmark it.

Reply to
M. Davis

Reply to
ccarrigan

well i found it with all your help so your not rid of me yet

case

Reply to
ccarrigan

well i found it with all your help so your not rid of me yet

case

Reply to
ccarrigan

I use google too since my free newsserver became unfree.

For some reason ISP's do not like Usenet.

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

Mainly because running one - and running it well - is expensive and requires knowledge that you can't find at every street corner.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Mine

is still free, though it will probably become "unfree" or provide a limited free service.

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling