Where is the power window relay?

I have a '97 C230. The left front window stopped working in the down position. Took the door panel off and applied external 12v to the window motor and the window raised and closed properly.

I get NO voltage to the 2 wires going to the window motor. Removed the window switch panel expecting to find mechanical switches; however, the switches are sealed and mounted on a printed circuit board so there is no dirt in the contacts. The fuses are OK.

I suspect the relay is bad but I don't know where it is located. Can anyone tell me?

Thanks.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Jurgens

The switch sends a signal via CAN to the door control module. The door control module then sends power to the motor.

Reply to
Karl