wiper motor 1999 c230k

mono wiper on my 1999 c230k stopped sweeping halfway across screen....

I found platic gear in the windscreen wiper motor is stripped ... is this replaceable/repairable or need new motor??

Is this common problem?

If new motor - guess I have to buy from dealer? as second hand gear could be on its way out? but I guess its gonna be expensive?

Reply to
nospammer999

Very common problem.

Try Rusty, - buymbparts.

$300ish

Reply to
maximilian smith

thanks

is the plastic gear non replaceable ... I understood the point of having then is that they would fail first saving the rest of the motor ... but kind of pointless if u have to buy all of the motor anyway!

thanks look good - unfortunately i'm based in the UK thx

Reply to
nospammer999

In that case Eurocarparts, German and Swedish or kms if you're in Birmingham.

Reply to
maximilian smith