wiper motor

My wiper went on me. Thank god the motor stopped down the block. I checked fuse still good. I went ahead and purchased a new wiper motor. I have a 1989

560SEL. Where is the motor (maybe under the outside air vent?). And is this job easy so a half DIY'ER can do the job?

Bill

Reply to
Bill G.

Paul McKechnie

You need a small pulley to pull off the wiper arm. Do NOT try to pry the arm off off your windshield... you will crack the windshield big time and deeper in the hole to replace it.

Reply to
Tiger