WTB: Ignition Control Unit(EZL) for CE

Alas, the Ignition Control Unit has gone out on my 1990 300 CE. The Mercedes part number of my unit is 016 545 0432. It is fitted with a Siemens unit, but Bosch will work as well.

I'm also told the following numbers will work, but I can't verify this. The information comes from a reliable source however.

012 545 2132 012 545 2032 007 545 7132 007 545 7032 010 545 3932 010 545 9632 013 545 8332 010 545 9532

Used or rebuilt unit considered. If you have one please send details to the email address below, adjusting the address as indicated.

snipped-for-privacy@mac.com

Thanks

C.A.

Reply to
Charles Adams

Is this where you got the other part numbers from?

Karl

No, it was sent to me by someone I corresponded with on ebay. Don't know who he is. But thanks for the link. I imagine if the numbers are posted by someone there as well, it's probably good information.

C.A.

Reply to
Charles Adams