77 Midget clutch bleed

Hi all
I am in the process of working on my clutch. I have replaced the Master,Slave and flexable pipe from the two units,but I am having trouble bleeding it can't seem to get all the air out
and get a full pedal. What is the best way to do so? Thanks Joe V in the US
Joe,
When I did the clutch my 76 I had to jack up the rear of the car to insure that the bleeder valve was the highest point on the slave cylinder.
Some mechanics will remove the slave cylinder from the bell housing with the hydraulic line still attached, rotate the cylinder so the bleeder is pointing straight up, then bleed the system either by a helper very gently pressing the pedal or use a hand held brake bleeder vacume pump.
Neil in Oregon, USA