1996 Discovery Firestyle alloy required

Hi,

Can anyone put me in touch or may have an alloy for a 1996 Discovery TDi 300 called 5 believe the Firestyle, 5 spoke style.

Had a bump and the Insurance company claim they aint made anymore so I have to find one with a cash payout from the insurance company. Perhaps its their way of saying not gonna help you cos the minority who hit you is uninsured, who knows.

Any help gratefully received.

If you can please email dave at davehealey dot fsnet dot co dot uk as this is an unmonitored email address I am sending from.

Thanks in advance

dave

Reply to
Bolton MRT

Ooops on closer inspection it could have been the Freestyle alloy !!!!

Help !!!!

dave

Reply to
Bolton MRT

I think you were right the first time

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Seddon

Look in LRO mag the're about £120 ish

Peter

Reply to
Peter Seddon

Aye done that seen em from Paddocks for ~ £100.

No harm asking on here if anyone might know of some going thou.

Dave

Reply to
Dave H

I thought 'Freestyle' was the name LR used for them and 'Firestyle' is the name of the pattern ones which are made by someone else? I think the firestyle ones are slightly different on the inside to clear the bigger flange on some models or ones with drums(90 rear)? Something like that anyway! Richard

Reply to
Richard

An addition to this, anyone know where I can get the Freestyle pattern alloy in the ES colour (grey). I want one for the spare on the rear door.

Ta

Reply to
StaffBull

Why not get a customised cover for the steel spare, after all it IS a spare.

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Seddon

.... perhaps because some of us like five identical wheels/tyres. That way in the event of having to use the 'spare' you don't end up doing the job twice - something that the pushers of space-saver spares seem to think is unimportant.

Reply to
Dougal

Reply to
StaffBull