anyone got/driven a diesel MG ZT?

looking to buy one at the moment and would appreciate some feedback. tossup between the ZT (better handling, interesting styling, last chance to buy a "british" car, chips to around 150BHP) or a skoda superb (probably a bit more economical, sensible etc and chips up to 185BHP). any advice/opinions etc much appreciated.... ric

Reply to
Ric

British? :o)

The diesels they used are BMW.

Reply to
Nick Mason

I know, I know, but you know what I mean. British-ish. I'm no zenophone but figure this is kind of the last chance to buy into the whole rover thing, and it's kind of tempting...! ric

Reply to
Ric

Do it.

Friend of mine has a 75 diesel, not the MG variant, and I know it's the done thing to take the piss, but it's a superb car.

Reply to
Nick Mason

I bought a ZTT CDTI 4 months ago, and have since done nearly 11,000 miles.

42-43mpg, great comfort/handling, loads of room, and in my eyes it looks great, absolutely no problems so far, great performance (my previous car was a BMW 323i and the mg is a quicker cars in real life driving)

For more info suggest you look on

T>> Nick Mas>>

Reply to
APK1

ZT is sexy, not so sure about the Skoda...but thats only my own opinion.

Have a TF 2 years old, always fancied a ZT tho. Rock solid handling, the

190bhp was so smooth.

Alex

Reply to
alex