Are for sale posts OK here?

I have a couple MG items to sell, but I don't want to offend the group if FS: posts aren't welcome here. Please advise.

Thanks, Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

You wouldn't be the first to do it. What do you have?

Reply to
Richard

Two shop manuals, one for an MG-TD and the other for the MG-A. Original and in nice but shopworn condition. Someone needs 'em but it's not me. Is this an ebay situation or does anyone have suggestions? I want to get them to someone with the cars, not just some broker who wants to make a profit on them.

Dave Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

I'm thinking of buying an MGA; I learned how to drive in my dad's coupe. If you can't find someone else, I'd like to have it.

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni