Fender swap - 1972 MGB?

Is swapping a front fender on a 1972 MGB just an "unbolt / bolt" swap, or is there cutting and welding involved? Neither of the manuals that I bought show it. I'm trying to decide whether to repair the one that is on the car, which is fairly dented up, or to swap it out. I'm used to working on 60's & 70's American cars where 6 or 8 bolts will have a fender changed. Thanks in advance for any advice! Keith

Reply to
Keith Stelter

"Keith Stelter" schreef in bericht news:1152841660 snipped-for-privacy@sp6iad.superfeed.net...

Reply to