Replacing an MGB-GT Headliner

Hello all, I need to replace the headliner in my '66 MGB-GT. I've purchased the kit from Moss Motors, but am at a loss as to how to proceed. Has anyone undertaken this ordeal, and do you have any recommendations, aside from my fathers: "Pay an expert to do it!"

After that comes the windsheild... :-(

'66 MGB-GT '57 MGA roadster

Reply to
tintinmilou

I've never done it but I've seen some home fit efforts and most of them were pretty dreadful! Too tight and stretched in some places, saggy and wrinkled in others.

Perhaps your Dad is right.

Reply to
Nick Mason

Google is your friend!

Here are a couple of things you can check out -

You could jump into this thread and ask how it's done.

Dan D '65 B '76 B Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58