Looking to exchange 1978 MGB GT (UK)

I have a 1978 MGB GT I'm looking to exchange. It's a rubber bumper model in black with around 51 thousand miles on the clock. I can send photos to anyone interested, or you're welcome to take a look (I work in Liverpool, live in Wirral, so take your pick). An accurate description would be: it's not in concourse condition... it has rust on the driver's side front wing (with grey primer patches), a little more bubbling up around the windscreen, and the panels between the inner and outer front wings have holes in. Apart from that, mechanically at least, I have no problems with it. It's just about to be MOT'd again (driver's side shock absorber is the only fault, which I'm having an exchange unit fitted) so will come with a full 12 months.

Why do I want to get rid of it? I no longer have a garage and the space for it, and I know having it parked outside is doing it no good (we live by the coast and it rains non-stop!). What would I want in exchange? Anything interesting, from a 2CV to, well, absolutly anything as long as it'll get me around and is mechanically sound.

Either reply to the group or e-mail cwoffenden at googlemail dot com.

Reply to
cwoffenden