MGC-GT

Hey guys, new to the group....Have a chance to buy a MGC GT locally (Atlanta, GA). It is in good shape, not really restored, but one might think it has been. Runs well, shifts well, sounds good, and could find no rust. The want $13,500. I welcome all comments please. It has been years since I have owned an MG/

Thanks in advance, Joe

Reply to
Joe Gliebe

Hi Joe

This group is fairly quiet, but there is an active membership at

Registration is optional, (but free and usefull). Go to the MGC board, and post your query there.

Cheers ian F

Reply to
Bot

Hi Joe,

I've just started a search for a client for a MGC (not many around as I'm sure you know). If you Google "Gold Book" you'll find very reliable pricing as it's based on actual sales. Below are the results for an MGCGT:

1969 MG MGC GT Dsp/HP Eng Fair Good Exc Show COUPE 1967-69 2.9/145 6C 4,300 8,400 15,500 21,000

Based on this, the one you found is a bit high. Excellent is a perfect driver whereas Show is a trailer queen. I just got a lead on a few in Texas. I'll let you know if any are GTs

Jim

Joe Gliebe wrote:

Reply to
jrtatol