Mallory Distributor

Hi Folks, My '76 B has a Mallory 2332001A Disty, from what I understand, it's a nice unit. The problem is that I can't find information on what Points/Rotor/Cap/Condensor to get at the autoparts store for from the catalogs because the number doesn't seem to be coming up in the reference books. Can anyone point ( no pun intended ) me in the right direction?

Best Regards,

Alex

Alex Greenberg - Clarinetist with Nefesh

AGreenberg