MGB oil way shock

Had an odd pulsing on the oil pressure when it was hot. Pressure pulsed between 60-80psi.

Just taken the head off, and found an inline rocker oil way and an offset head oil way. Arrrggghhh...

The 'spray lubrication' of the rockers must have been good!

Reply to
Martin Akehurst

The rebuilder did that on my B's engine, and it carried on for about 15000 miles before anyone noticed...

I got a new rocker shaft and bushes out of the rebuilder.

Reply to
Bob Watt