MGF roof cleaning

Hi.
I have just purchased an MGF convertable for some summer fun.
What's the best way of cleaning the fabric roof?
Regards.
DAB.

dean.brown503 wrote:

Renovo, from here............ http://www.vertar.com/cabriolet-care-accessories/fabric-hood-care /
Or Autoglym hood reviver kit from Halfords.
As a new MGF owner, I expect you will come up with a lot of questions in time. This group isn't very active. I'd suggest the MGF/TF forum at www.mg-rover.org Dirct link here...... http://forums.mg-rover.org/forumdisplay.php?f
Enjoy your F :)
--
yt
London, UK