MGF roof cleaning

Hi.

I have just purchased an MGF convertable for some summer fun.

What's the best way of cleaning the fabric roof?

Regards.

DAB.

Reply to
dean.brown503

Renovo, from here............

Or Autoglym hood reviver kit from Halfords.

As a new MGF owner, I expect you will come up with a lot of questions in time. This group isn't very active. I'd suggest the MGF/TF forum at

Dirct link here......
Enjoy your F :)

Reply to
BoyPete

Just an afterthought...........if you use either of these, mask off year screen, boot, doors and wings. These chemicals are murder on paintwork etc. :)

Reply to
BoyPete