MGF Replace Rear Screen

Can anyone recommend the best place to get a replacement plastic windscreen for a Mk2 Roof on an MGF? (To self fit)

Cheers, Mat.

Reply to
Mat Overton

When I needed a replacement I was told that there were two different types of Zip so you'll need to get the right sort or the zip won't work!

I got a second hand one from Mike Satur in Rotherham.

They do replacement hoods with glass screens and any rear screens in decent condition that they remove they hang onto, or they used to. He did me one for a really good price.

It might be worth giving them a call.

Reply to
Nick Mason

Yep, I believe 97 onwards, they have a Mk2 roof with a smaller zip. I've seen a service on E-bay - you send then your old screen and they sew in a replacement that's £78. It seem s simple enough to fit:

Mat Overton