Midget clutch main cylinder

Hi,

I have a severly leaking main cylinder (lockheed). Restore or by new from Moss? Does anyone have any experience? I understand that bleeding the clutch is going to be a problem.

Thank´s! /Ralph

Reply to
Tony Soprano

My re sealed cylinder lasted 3 years.

Bleeding is not too bad. Use one of the pressure devices if poss.

And, this is from personal experience, if you have little travel check pedal pivot pin before you spend hours trying to bleed out an 'airlock'.

Graeme

Reply to
Graeme