Tracing my old MGC-GT Registration: EHJ 66H

Hello all,

I would like to know if Bob Bidmead still owns the black MGC-GT I had, or if anyone knows how to get into touch with him?

Registration: EHJ 66H

I have just had a nice oil painting commisioned for my Chrismas prezzie, and would like to know if the owner would like a photo of it, and also, just maybe if its up for sale?

Many thanks in advance.

Justin

Reply to
Justin Baker

Seller's remorse, eh?

My dad cried the day after he sold his baby; an MGA 1600 Coupe. He had had it for 13 years since new, and didn't want to face it's total restoration. I have great memories of it; it's the car I learned to drive in, and one reason I currently own a 69 BGT.

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni

Oh Yes indeed.

I am building a B Roadster but its just not the same as the six cylinder, proper metal car. I would swap it anytime for a CGT

Reply to
Justin Baker

Was still around in 2003.......

EHJ 66H Manufacturer Mg Model C GT Body type sports Colour Black Fuel type Petrol Date manufactured 31 December 1969 Number of previous owners 5 Last owner change 05 October 2003

-- Cheerz - Brownz

begin 666 1x1.gif M1TE&.#EA`0`!`( ``````````"'Y! $`````+ `````!``$```("1 $`.R'Y

6! $```(`+ `````!``$```("5 $`.P`` ` end
Reply to
Brownz

Brownz Hi,

Thanks for this information: Its it possible I could write to the owner if you have it there?

Reply to
Justin Lee Baker (EngTech)

Sorry, that's as far as the publicly available info goes !!

-- Cheerz - Brownz

Reply to
Brownz