GT available from my e-mail

Hello, We didn't know where to go to get any info, but my husband and I have a 1963 Studebaker Hawk GT. It has all windows and chrome, new floor pans, inner and outer rockers. It has 289 Y block 2-speed automatic and differential. Front and rear bumpers have been recently re-chromed, but the rear quarter panels have been cut off by an inexperienced person that was working on it. It would make a great parts car. Would like to know how we could go about finding someone who would be interested in buying it as it is in someone else's shop and we need to get it out. Thank You, The Thompsons

We really appreciate any help you can give us. Right now, the car is located in Churubusco, IN. The shop recently was acquired by my sister-in-law and she would like to get the car our of it, but we don't know if anyone would be interested in having it, and we don't want to just scrap it. Thank you The Thompsons snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net

Reply to
Chuck Collins

How do we get in touch with them?

Ted

Chuck Coll> Hello,

Reply to
tedharbit

Never mind. I didn't go low enough to see the email address.

Ted

Chuck Coll> Hello,

Reply to
tedharbit